Size & Width Guide
Not sure what size or width to order? We have created a video tutorial and size chart guide to help you find your perfect fit!
- To begin, all you will need is a pen,ruler and a sheet of paper. Let’s get started!
- Place your sheet of paper on a hard surface. If you are standing on carpet, we recommend placing cardboard underneath to ensure accurate results.
- Trace the outline of your foot as closely as possible. Proceed to measuring the longest part of your foot, which runs from your heel to your longest toe. Write down your measurement.
- Next, measure the widest part of your foot (which is right below your toes). Again, write down your measurement.
- View the size charts above (available in inches and centimeters) and start by matching your length measurement to the corresponding shoe size in the length chart. With your shoe size, match your width measurement as closely as possible in the width chart.